DS4J was started by Dan Globus in 2013. It is the result of almost two decades of experience building websites for companies in the Jewelry Industry and specializing in online marketing for various industries in the last three years. DS4J’s areas of specialization are:
- Digital Marketing – Getting You New Clients and Strengthening Existing Relationships
- Website Design & Redesigns
- Digital Consulting – Review & Improve How You Use The Internet
DS4J has provided both website marketing and design services for various other industries including the the Medical and Health industries. Dan Globus has also worked both on a paid and volunteer basis for non profit organizations.
Partial List of Accomplishments
Since 1995, Dan Globus has achieved the following accomplishments:
- Founded Cool Bananas and Websites for Jewelers
- Created the Websites for many of the Top Designers in the Jewelry Industry
- Started the E-commerce Presence for a Southern Bricks & Mortar Company and Achieved Monthly Sales of $400,000 in only 6 months
- Has at least tripled and quadrupled traffic to client websites on several occasions.
- Achieved page #1 rankings for some of the most competitive keywords in different industries.
What We Do Best
Dan Globus has a unique ability to look at what a business is doing with their online presence and can make recommendations, and implement these recommendations, to dramatically improve the number of visitors to a website, increase interaction with the website, and drive visitors to a company’s bricks and mortar establishment.
We are not afraid to back our services by a 100% no pay and money back guarantee! When you hire DS4J, if you are not satisfied with the service you received, or we do not provide the service as promised, you will either not have to pay for our services or we will refund your money. We commit to this contractually.
Life Outside of Business
Dan Globus is a member of the Tech Committee at the Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art and also an adviser to The Three Jewels. Both organizations offer Meditation classes/programs. Dan is a daily meditator and is actively involved in promoting meditation and organizations that offer meditation. He is currently working on opening a new facility located in Staten Island, New York, called The Compassion Center. The Compassion Center will be a facility dedicated to teaching meditation classes to those that are in search of alternative methods to address various issues in their lives.
Dan is a father of two, a grandfather of two children, actively exercises, actively meditates, loves photography, going to both Rock and Jazz concerts, eats all types of food (Asian cuisine is his favorite), has traveled extensively,and is always seeking new opportunities to better himself.